The holidays are just around the corner! While they may look a little different this year, it doesn't mean we can't celebrate with some delicious sweet treats at home for our family. Try these absolutely amazing easy to make Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints for a superb dessert.
Chocolate Raspberry ThumbprintsIngredients
- 2 cups of flour
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup of White Chocolate Raspberry Kahlua jam or any chocolate jam
- Heat oven 375F. Mix flour and baking soda and set aside. Whisk in cream cheese. Add 1 cup of sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well. Stir in flour mix. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1” balls and place 2” apart on baking sheet.
- Press your thumb into the center of each ball and fill with ¼ tsp of your favorite jam.
- Bake for 8-10 min or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute on a baking sheet and then transfer to wire racks.
Tag Kudzu Kuttoge on Facebook or IG with a photo of your amazing dessert and I'll send you a discount code for your next purchase.