Looking for the perfect gift for someone? Or a great excuse to get together with some friends or family? Want to learn how to make pectin free jam?
We can organize custom jam classes for small groups either in your home or at ours. During the class we will make a batch of artisanal jam together and enjoy sampling other varieties.
In the jam class you will learn:
- How to make small batch artisanal jam using seasonal ingredients
- Ideas for incorporating weird and wonderful ingredients like jalapenos or kudzu blossoms
- How to macerate fruit, infuse herbs and add wine and liquor
- More about the history of jam and how it came to be what it is today
- Tips for making jam without artificial pectin
- How to seal the jars using a unique approach in your oven
- Recipes that will inspire you and bring life to your normal meals
Classes typically have 6-8 participants and can be organized any time you want. Make it a social happy hour during the week, or a Saturday morning get together.
Contact us to learn more.